Hey guys! I haven't been on here for soooooooooo long. have you ever been bored on you computer not knowing what to google? Well here are some awesome ideas.
Sorry we haven't posted that much. I'm trying to post more now so here you go!
This summer, you can:
1) Bake a cake. If you want to get creative, you can look up recipes for marshmallow fondant and use food coloring to color it. Decorate your cake how you like!
2) Do something good, like making thins for charities or volunteering somewhere. I've done it and depending on what you do, it can be really fun and very beneficial for other people!
3) Send an e-mail to your favorite author. I did this once and he responded (John Green!!!). You can ask them about their book, about possible book signings, or anything you want!
4) Learn how to do something new. You may not think of learning over summer, but these are fun thighs to learn. Here are some examples:
-A new sport
You can try anything!
5) Try a new food. It can be from a different culture, or another one from your culture that you have never tried! You might discover something that's really good.
These are just a few ideas for the summer. You can dis variety of different things to make your summer the best ever!
So, I don't know about you, but I tend to be pretty unorganized when it comes to school. I found some nice tips and decided to post them.
In your locker (or wherever you put your things), keep everything for one class together. I keep all of my math stuff next to each other, all of my science stuff next to each other, and so on. This just helps with putting stuff in and out of your storage space quicker.
If you have a school planner, USE IT! It may seem like a waste of time, but it helps when you or a friend can't remember your assignments. If you don't have a planner, a notebook would work just as well.
Always plan ahead with your assignments. If you have after school activities the day before a project is due, finish the project before then so that you don't have to stay up super late finishing it.
Always carry a binder around with you to every class. You can keep worksheets, your planner/notebook, extra paper, and class schedules in here. 5-10 dollars well spent.
Carry a pencil case with you to every class, also. Keep your pencils/pens, calculator, erasers, and any other things you find necessary.
Write your name on everything. Don't wrote it on pencils or pens, that's practically pointless. Just the main stuff-notebooks, binders, pencil cases, calculator, planners, etcetera. If you drop something, you can easily find it and prove that it's yours.
Hope these tips worked!
(I added a picture for your enjoyment (: )
Ok, when friends have problems with you they might just ignore you, but what do you do when they make YOU angry? I recently had a friend that just copies me and one that whispers stuff to my other friend about me. I just tally to them but they don't tell me what they did. It gets annoying but hey "nothing lasts forever" so just know that you will be ok and that's that.
– White converse
– Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit (Aloha)
– Tulip® Fabric Marker (black)
How you do it:
1. Remove shoe laces and wet laces. Mix up turquoise dye and soak/saturate laces in the dye.
2. Mix up dyes and pour them into a plastic bowl. Carefully use sponge brushes to sponge on dye onto fabric, being very careful not to get the dye on the rubber areas.
3. Cover the shoes and laces each in their own bag (as not to mix the colors). Let set for 6-8 hours. or leave them white.
4. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear.
5. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap.
you can do your own color combinations and play with the colors. If you're a little timid to try on a more expensive pair of shoes, you could always try this on plain canvas shoes until you are comfortable with your skills!
So, we have a new contest! We are trying to make a poster for advertising purposes, but we need a picture! Here are the rules of the contest:
You are going to design a poster for us. There are a few things that you need to include, and here they are:
All of the information needed is provided for you at the bottom.
Do not use:
How to Enter:
Here is the information that you need for the poster:
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site Title: C and L Tipz
Our Website Address: www.candltipz.weebly.com
Our Slogan: If you need advice or anything else, come to C and L Tipz and don't think twice!
Our Instagram: candltipz
Our Names: Chloe and Lindsay
On our names, spell them right. Mine is -ay, not -ey. Remember that. And Chloe's name has an h in it.
Good luck! We wish you all the best!