Here are some fun things to try this summer. This was a request and I hope you guys like it. I know summer can sometimes be boring, so here you go!
There will be some changes taking place. Not major ones, we are still the same C and L Tipz. But, we thought we'd tell you.
1) We are now taking questions for Tipz. School problems, relationship problems, any problems. We will try to respond with our best answer. We usually just write up random Tipz, but send us your questions!
2) Sometimes you will see random parenthesis (like these). They will have little things in them (this is where you stop reading and wonder). That was an example (now you understand). They aren't always what you are thinking - we aren't fortune tellers.
3) We are thinking about designing a C and L Tipz promotional poster. If you have ideas, tell us by email, or in the Fun Zone.
That's all for now, remember, we love feedback (this is where you think of a good letter to write). Fun Zone, email, Instagram, whatever. Our Instagram: @candltipz our email: email@example.com
We appreciate feedback!
So, hopefully you guys liked How To #1. Here's How To #2!
How To... Do Your Hair in a Fancy Hairstyle:
1. Brush your hair so that it hangs down nice and pretty.
2. Brush the crown of your head again to make it look nice and smooth.
3. Gather hair from each side just above the ears and pull it into a half ponytail.
4. Secure it with clear elastic.
5. Add curls if you want, it's optional and makes it look fancier.
So now we are going to start this thing called How To. You can send us ideas for the next How To's to come!
How To... Start Your Own Website
1. Find a website builder online. We recommend Weebly, of course. But you can use Simple Different, Webs, or any other one you can find.
2. Set up your account. This step is easy.
3. Before you pick your website name, you need a topic. We decided to give away advice and cool stuff, hence the name C and L Tipz. Then you can pick your website name.
4. Pick a design for your website. You can always edit this whenever you want.
5. Add posts, pictures, categories, pages, and graphics!
6. Click publish and spread the word to your friends!
So, there you go. Please tell us if you get a website and we will go check it out!