Hey guys! I haven't been on here for soooooooooo long. have you ever been bored on you computer not knowing what to google? Well here are some awesome ideas.
So, I don't know about you, but I tend to be pretty unorganized when it comes to school. I found some nice tips and decided to post them.
In your locker (or wherever you put your things), keep everything for one class together. I keep all of my math stuff next to each other, all of my science stuff next to each other, and so on. This just helps with putting stuff in and out of your storage space quicker.
If you have a school planner, USE IT! It may seem like a waste of time, but it helps when you or a friend can't remember your assignments. If you don't have a planner, a notebook would work just as well.
Always plan ahead with your assignments. If you have after school activities the day before a project is due, finish the project before then so that you don't have to stay up super late finishing it.
Always carry a binder around with you to every class. You can keep worksheets, your planner/notebook, extra paper, and class schedules in here. 5-10 dollars well spent.
Carry a pencil case with you to every class, also. Keep your pencils/pens, calculator, erasers, and any other things you find necessary.
Write your name on everything. Don't wrote it on pencils or pens, that's practically pointless. Just the main stuff-notebooks, binders, pencil cases, calculator, planners, etcetera. If you drop something, you can easily find it and prove that it's yours.
Hope these tips worked!
(I added a picture for your enjoyment (: )
– White converse
– Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit (Aloha)
– Tulip® Fabric Marker (black)
How you do it:
1. Remove shoe laces and wet laces. Mix up turquoise dye and soak/saturate laces in the dye.
2. Mix up dyes and pour them into a plastic bowl. Carefully use sponge brushes to sponge on dye onto fabric, being very careful not to get the dye on the rubber areas.
3. Cover the shoes and laces each in their own bag (as not to mix the colors). Let set for 6-8 hours. or leave them white.
4. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear.
5. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap.
you can do your own color combinations and play with the colors. If you're a little timid to try on a more expensive pair of shoes, you could always try this on plain canvas shoes until you are comfortable with your skills!
Ok, I got a survey/comment thing saying(Basically):
Help, I have a crush on a guy but I don't know how to get him to like me. There are no other guys I'm interested in.
But there are also ones like:
I have a crush on two guys! I don't know who to choose!
So I'm here to help
Ok if you just like one guy, become his friend, I know a few of you have. Once he's your friend just talk and laugh. There's not much you can do to change him but just wait till he's ready because most guys aren't ready or mature enough to date till highschool.(I know a few)
If you have a crush on 2 or more... Don't give up on both just think of pros and cons. You can't ask his friends about who he has a crush on because they don't talk about that stuff. Just find out who you seem closer and who Is easiser to be friends who.
There will be some changes taking place. Not major ones, we are still the same C and L Tipz. But, we thought we'd tell you.
1) We are now taking questions for Tipz. School problems, relationship problems, any problems. We will try to respond with our best answer. We usually just write up random Tipz, but send us your questions!
2) Sometimes you will see random parenthesis (like these). They will have little things in them (this is where you stop reading and wonder). That was an example (now you understand). They aren't always what you are thinking - we aren't fortune tellers.
3) We are thinking about designing a C and L Tipz promotional poster. If you have ideas, tell us by email, or in the Fun Zone.
That's all for now, remember, we love feedback (this is where you think of a good letter to write). Fun Zone, email, Instagram, whatever. Our Instagram: @candltipz our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate feedback!
1. Always forgive, even when it's hard to do. It makes you stressfull if you are angry a lot.
2. Never play the evil twin of QWOP, CLOP. It makes you Very angry. If you want to see it just look up "hank green plays CLOP"
3.think everything through before you do it. You don't want to regret some stuff you do in a rush.
4. If you do regret stuff it probably won't be as bad as the person who turned down the telephone saying it was a "electric toy". He probably made the worst mistake of his life that day, but chances are that won't happen to you. (Also on account that phones are already created)
There is this woman I had contact with and her dog,Molly, had epilipsy. She passed away recently and a couple days ago her house burned down. We would like to know if you had any ideas in what to donate or what to do to help. We are currently thinking of ways to raise money for her. She also had another dog and thankfully that dog was saved. If you want to help email us at email@example.com.
Ok if you have a choice to do somthing or not to, think about you in the future. Will you look back and say," wow I really liked that. I can't believe I almost said no!"
This happened to me 2 years ago. I had a chance to hold a panda! But I almost didn't. I was crazy I guess, then I thought "this is my only chance to do this and I will try it." It payed off, I don't know how I would feel if I didn't.
You may also have to chose like that but maybe without the panda part. I had to and that experience helped me now with littler choices.
"Chances" is a song and it is awesome. I feelt like telling you because it's in the title!
Hey guess what? C and L Tipz got Instagram! If you have Instagram, you should follow us @candltipz we post regularly. There is a webshow coming soon, but it isn't there yet. If you want to send us fan mail, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond if you email us.
Also, remember to vote at the Voting page up above for the Best of C and L Tipz Awards! Awards will be given in April, along with a SURPRISE AWARD that isn't mentioned in the voting page. We just give it away.
There will be a contest coming soon.
If you follow us on Instagram, we will give you a spam from our account. Guaranteed!
Also, the picture is kind of random. *Just saying*
As you probably know we like John Green's books.Some books may include: Paper Towns, The Fault In Our Stars, An Abundance of Kathrines and Looking for Alaska.
The Fault In Our Stars is coming out as a movie on June 6 2014. It stars Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort ; They play Hazel Grace and Augustus.
John also is a famous person on YouTube. He and his brother made many videos. This one is about "Nerdfighters"
Here is a video i enjoy by John and Hank Green. They made a YouTube series called Brotherhood 2.0. if you like this video too you can look up the rest they made together.