So, if you want to try an edit like this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send back some templates and the instructions.
So, there are a bunch of people out there who are mean. There will always be people like that out there. Just remember to ignore them and keep on with your life. In this picture, you can see that I put in a bunch of mean comments and things. Sometimes you just need to clear your mind of all those things.
Who's ready for How To #3? We are!
How to... Tye-Dye a Shirt!
1. Lay a white shirt flat on a table.
2. Stick your index finger in the center of the shirt, then use your other hand to twirl the shirt around the center point.
3. Use three rubber bands to tie the shirt into six different sections. When it's done it should look like a pie cut into slices.
4. For a more intricate pattern, use more rubber bands.
5. Spray each section with some shirt dye, whatever color you want. Each section should be a different color, or you can reuse some. Just make sure you use at least two different colors.
6. Carefully remove the rubber bands and hang the shirt to dry.
We hope you use this and we hope we helped you create your own tye-dye!
Please request your own How-To's!
Ways to request:
1. Direct Message us on Instagram: @candltipz
2. Email us: email@example.com
3. Use the Contact form in the Fun Zone.
4. Comment Below!
So, hopefully you guys liked How To #1. Here's How To #2!
How To... Do Your Hair in a Fancy Hairstyle:
1. Brush your hair so that it hangs down nice and pretty.
2. Brush the crown of your head again to make it look nice and smooth.
3. Gather hair from each side just above the ears and pull it into a half ponytail.
4. Secure it with clear elastic.
5. Add curls if you want, it's optional and makes it look fancier.
So now we are going to start this thing called How To. You can send us ideas for the next How To's to come!
How To... Start Your Own Website
1. Find a website builder online. We recommend Weebly, of course. But you can use Simple Different, Webs, or any other one you can find.
2. Set up your account. This step is easy.
3. Before you pick your website name, you need a topic. We decided to give away advice and cool stuff, hence the name C and L Tipz. Then you can pick your website name.
4. Pick a design for your website. You can always edit this whenever you want.
5. Add posts, pictures, categories, pages, and graphics!
6. Click publish and spread the word to your friends!
So, there you go. Please tell us if you get a website and we will go check it out!
Flappy Bird is a highly addictive game, yet it is one of the hardest things ever! My high score is 29 now, but it was 11. If you play the game you will know that 11 and 29 are actually good scores.
Remember to follow us on Instagram @candltipz
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond with and answer, a real one!