– White converse
– Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit (Aloha)
– Tulip® Fabric Marker (black)
– spray bottle
How you do it:
1. Remove shoe laces and wet laces. Mix up turquoise dye and soak/saturate laces in the dye.
2. Mix up dyes and pour them into a plastic bowl. Carefully use sponge brushes to sponge on dye onto fabric, being very careful not to get the dye on the rubber areas.
3. Cover the shoes and laces each in their own bag (as not to mix the colors). Let set for 6-8 hours. or leave them white.
4. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear.
5. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap.
6. If you want you can Accent/doodle around selected areas with a black Tulip® Fabric Marker,
you can do your own color combinations and play with the colors. If you're a little timid to try on a more expensive pair of shoes, you could always try this on plain canvas shoes until you are comfortable with your skills!