Ok, I got a survey/comment thing saying(Basically):
Help, I have a crush on a guy but I don't know how to get him to like me. There are no other guys I'm interested in.
But there are also ones like:
I have a crush on two guys! I don't know who to choose!
So I'm here to help
Ok if you just like one guy, become his friend, I know a few of you have. Once he's your friend just talk and laugh. There's not much you can do to change him but just wait till he's ready because most guys aren't ready or mature enough to date till highschool.(I know a few)
If you have a crush on 2 or more... Don't give up on both just think of pros and cons. You can't ask his friends about who he has a crush on because they don't talk about that stuff. Just find out who you seem closer and who Is easiser to be friends who.
The survey is now officially closed. We know we were going to post the results tomarrow but… we are just so excited.
The WINNERS! :
Best Catagory = DIY
Best Book = The Fault in Our Stars
Best Author= Rick Riordan
Best advice = advice: be like a pie
Best Fashion = Spring clothes
TWO NEW SPECIAL WINNERS!
Chrissy, for being the person to look at it for the longest time.
Lolly for commenting the most on both sites.
There will be some changes taking place. Not major ones, we are still the same C and L Tipz. But, we thought we'd tell you.
1) We are now taking questions for Tipz. School problems, relationship problems, any problems. We will try to respond with our best answer. We usually just write up random Tipz, but send us your questions!
2) Sometimes you will see random parenthesis (like these). They will have little things in them (this is where you stop reading and wonder). That was an example (now you understand). They aren't always what you are thinking - we aren't fortune tellers.
3) We are thinking about designing a C and L Tipz promotional poster. If you have ideas, tell us by email, or in the Fun Zone.
That's all for now, remember, we love feedback (this is where you think of a good letter to write). Fun Zone, email, Instagram, whatever. Our Instagram: @candltipz our email: email@example.com
We appreciate feedback!
I went to Hot Topic and they have awesome stuff. Harry Potter, Divergent, Doctor Who and even hunger Games stuff. But lets not leave out the Marvel shirts. Its pretty cool, despite the name. (you laugh at my joke and continue reading) I just bought some harry potter earings.
Hey guys, we need more people to look at our other site. We know we haven't been posting much on it but now we have. It full of new stuff you need to check out. click the 'other site' button on the right column to go there, please.
We also want you to tell more of your friends to look at these sites because at the beginning we had up to 42 people a day and now its down to 1 ore if were lucky 3. So we really need some help here.
So, if you want to try an edit like this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send back some templates and the instructions.
So, there are a bunch of people out there who are mean. There will always be people like that out there. Just remember to ignore them and keep on with your life. In this picture, you can see that I put in a bunch of mean comments and things. Sometimes you just need to clear your mind of all those things.
Who's ready for How To #3? We are!
How to... Tye-Dye a Shirt!
1. Lay a white shirt flat on a table.
2. Stick your index finger in the center of the shirt, then use your other hand to twirl the shirt around the center point.
3. Use three rubber bands to tie the shirt into six different sections. When it's done it should look like a pie cut into slices.
4. For a more intricate pattern, use more rubber bands.
5. Spray each section with some shirt dye, whatever color you want. Each section should be a different color, or you can reuse some. Just make sure you use at least two different colors.
6. Carefully remove the rubber bands and hang the shirt to dry.
We hope you use this and we hope we helped you create your own tye-dye!
Please request your own How-To's!
Ways to request:
1. Direct Message us on Instagram: @candltipz
2. Email us: email@example.com
3. Use the Contact form in the Fun Zone.
4. Comment Below!
So, hopefully you guys liked How To #1. Here's How To #2!
How To... Do Your Hair in a Fancy Hairstyle:
1. Brush your hair so that it hangs down nice and pretty.
2. Brush the crown of your head again to make it look nice and smooth.
3. Gather hair from each side just above the ears and pull it into a half ponytail.
4. Secure it with clear elastic.
5. Add curls if you want, it's optional and makes it look fancier.
So now we are going to start this thing called How To. You can send us ideas for the next How To's to come!
How To... Start Your Own Website
1. Find a website builder online. We recommend Weebly, of course. But you can use Simple Different, Webs, or any other one you can find.
2. Set up your account. This step is easy.
3. Before you pick your website name, you need a topic. We decided to give away advice and cool stuff, hence the name C and L Tipz. Then you can pick your website name.
4. Pick a design for your website. You can always edit this whenever you want.
5. Add posts, pictures, categories, pages, and graphics!
6. Click publish and spread the word to your friends!
So, there you go. Please tell us if you get a website and we will go check it out!
Flappy Bird is a highly addictive game, yet it is one of the hardest things ever! My high score is 29 now, but it was 11. If you play the game you will know that 11 and 29 are actually good scores.
Remember to follow us on Instagram @candltipz
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond with and answer, a real one!