There will be some changes taking place. Not major ones, we are still the same C and L Tipz. But, we thought we'd tell you.
1) We are now taking questions for Tipz. School problems, relationship problems, any problems. We will try to respond with our best answer. We usually just write up random Tipz, but send us your questions!
2) Sometimes you will see random parenthesis (like these). They will have little things in them (this is where you stop reading and wonder). That was an example (now you understand). They aren't always what you are thinking - we aren't fortune tellers.
3) We are thinking about designing a C and L Tipz promotional poster. If you have ideas, tell us by email, or in the Fun Zone.
That's all for now, remember, we love feedback (this is where you think of a good letter to write). Fun Zone, email, Instagram, whatever. Our Instagram: @candltipz our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate feedback!
1. Always forgive, even when it's hard to do. It makes you stressfull if you are angry a lot.
2. Never play the evil twin of QWOP, CLOP. It makes you Very angry. If you want to see it just look up "hank green plays CLOP"
3.think everything through before you do it. You don't want to regret some stuff you do in a rush.
4. If you do regret stuff it probably won't be as bad as the person who turned down the telephone saying it was a "electric toy". He probably made the worst mistake of his life that day, but chances are that won't happen to you. (Also on account that phones are already created)
Ok, so today I went to a store to buy some peeps to act even more like a nerdfighter. i can't believe what they did! They changed flavors to strawberry and vinilla creame along with the original ones. What's going on, why mess with a perfectly fine item of delicious marshmelloweness! I almost bought the strawberry kind, they should at least label them better if they are going to change stuff up on you.
Ok if you have a choice to do somthing or not to, think about you in the future. Will you look back and say," wow I really liked that. I can't believe I almost said no!"
This happened to me 2 years ago. I had a chance to hold a panda! But I almost didn't. I was crazy I guess, then I thought "this is my only chance to do this and I will try it." It payed off, I don't know how I would feel if I didn't.
You may also have to chose like that but maybe without the panda part. I had to and that experience helped me now with littler choices.
"Chances" is a song and it is awesome. I feelt like telling you because it's in the title!
I Got done With A book called Paper Towns. It quotes Walt Whitman many Times. I Started Reading his Books.
Paper Towns is by John Green. I like him a lot. If You Read Paper towns you Would Get the Bad capitalizing!
A child said, What is the grass? fetching it to me with full hands; How could I answer the child?. . . .I do not know what it is any more than he. I guess it must be the flag of my disposition, out of hopeful green stuff woven. Or I guess it is the handkerchief of the Lord, A scented gift and remembrancer designedly dropped, Bearing the owner's name someway in the corners, that we may see and remark, and say Whose? Or I guess the grass is itself a child. . . .the produced babe of the vegetation. Or I guess it is a uniform hieroglyphic, And it means, Sprouting alike in broad zones and narrow zones, Growing among black folks as among white, Kanuck, Tuckahoe, Congressman, Cuff, I give them the same, I receive them the same. And now it seems to me the beautiful uncut hair of graves. Tenderly will I use you curling grass, It may be you transpire from the breasts of young men, It may be if I had known them I would have loved them; It may be you are from old people and from women, and from offspring taken soon out of their mother's laps, And here you are the mother's laps. This grass is very dark to be from the white heads of old mothers, Darker than the colorless beards of old men, Dark to come from under the faint red roofs of mouths. O I perceive after all so many uttering tongues! And I perceive they do not come from the roofs of mouths for nothing. I wish I could translate the hints about the dead young men and women, And the hints about old men and mothers, and the offspring taken soon out of their laps. What do you think has become of the young and old men? What do you think has become of the women and children? They are alive and well somewhere; The smallest sprouts show there is really no death, And if ever there was it led forward life, and does not wait at the end to arrest it, And ceased the moment life appeared. All goes onward and outward. . . .and nothing collapses, And to die is different from what any one supposed, and luckier. - Walt Whitman
Ok if you have friend problems it's ok. It will get better! Only I your friend isn't a grudge holding, drama queen. Which I doubt because you like us! It will all blow over. Don't worry just don't let it get under your skin. Let it sit till you know you have calmed then talk. We don't need you yelling at your friend making it worse. It just needs the facts to help. You can make a compromise most of the time.
"I came up with this all by myself if you are wondering.
Why don't people be more like food? Oranges and lemon peels don't taste good or look very attractive. Or do they? Nevermind. But, on the outside it is not pretty but the inside is sweet and tasty.
Like those little pies in the boxes. Everybody Says "whats inside of it?". Why don't people be more like pies. It doesn't matter what's on the outside.
I honestly don't know why people bother about their clothes. It doesn't matter as long as you have good friends. Good relationships last longer than a shirt or shoes.
If somebody makes fun of you they have self esteem issues. They were probably one bullied. They might be neglected so don't let it bother you." C
Ok, I know most of you out there have a crush on someone... But you need advice desperately! Well you might not think so, but we know.
"Just be yourself, act natural, and if you feel like telling him/her, work yourself up to it or have a friend encourage you." - most normal people's advice.
All of us know that is not helpfull at all. Here are 8 easy steps/ advice.
step 1 get guy to notice you: talk to him, be his friend. Find things in common. Get him to look at you.
Step 2 What to wear to impress: honestly boys don care what you wear. Wear something comfy. Don't be uncomfortable just for a silly guy.
1) if 2 guys like you, find out which one is best. List the pros and cons of both. ( I don't want my best guy friend as my crush)) if you like 2 guys just be friends with both and see who is best. Don't cling to him or follow him around. He will be scared.
2) If you think a guy likes you just hang out with him and see if he makes more jokes with you.
3) if a guy likes you that is annoying, don't ignore him. Just act oblivious. Don't treat him any differnt.
4) if the guy knows you like him, you are in his head. He will think about you more. Good or bad, he is thinking about you. If he thinks too hard he will think he likes you back!
5) how to flirt. I know it seems odd. But just look at him a bit. Referring to number 4 again you will get into his head. Make jokes and always smile.
I know some people just look at the pics. It takes a long time. We hope people who look actually care about the advice we give. After all it's in the name. If you don't read this paragraph. Well I don't know what to tell you.