Ok, when friends have problems with you they might just ignore you, but what do you do when they make YOU angry? I recently had a friend that just copies me and one that whispers stuff to my other friend about me. I just tally to them but they don't tell me what they did. It gets annoying but hey "nothing lasts forever" so just know that you will be ok and that's that.
– White converse
– Tulip® One-Step Tie Dye Kit (Aloha)
– Tulip® Fabric Marker (black)
How you do it:
1. Remove shoe laces and wet laces. Mix up turquoise dye and soak/saturate laces in the dye.
2. Mix up dyes and pour them into a plastic bowl. Carefully use sponge brushes to sponge on dye onto fabric, being very careful not to get the dye on the rubber areas.
3. Cover the shoes and laces each in their own bag (as not to mix the colors). Let set for 6-8 hours. or leave them white.
4. Fully rinse dyed fabric in warm water until all extra dye is removed and water runs clear.
5. Fill washer to large load setting with hottest water suitable for the fabric and a small amount of laundry soap.
you can do your own color combinations and play with the colors. If you're a little timid to try on a more expensive pair of shoes, you could always try this on plain canvas shoes until you are comfortable with your skills!
So, we have a new contest! We are trying to make a poster for advertising purposes, but we need a picture! Here are the rules of the contest:
You are going to design a poster for us. There are a few things that you need to include, and here they are:
All of the information needed is provided for you at the bottom.
Do not use:
How to Enter:
Here is the information that you need for the poster:
Our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site Title: C and L Tipz
Our Website Address: www.candltipz.weebly.com
Our Slogan: If you need advice or anything else, come to C and L Tipz and don't think twice!
Our Instagram: candltipz
Our Names: Chloe and Lindsay
On our names, spell them right. Mine is -ay, not -ey. Remember that. And Chloe's name has an h in it.
Good luck! We wish you all the best!