Sorry we haven't posted that much. I'm trying to post more now so here you go!
This summer, you can:
1) Bake a cake. If you want to get creative, you can look up recipes for marshmallow fondant and use food coloring to color it. Decorate your cake how you like!
2) Do something good, like making thins for charities or volunteering somewhere. I've done it and depending on what you do, it can be really fun and very beneficial for other people!
3) Send an e-mail to your favorite author. I did this once and he responded (John Green!!!). You can ask them about their book, about possible book signings, or anything you want!
4) Learn how to do something new. You may not think of learning over summer, but these are fun thighs to learn. Here are some examples:
-A new sport
You can try anything!
5) Try a new food. It can be from a different culture, or another one from your culture that you have never tried! You might discover something that's really good.
These are just a few ideas for the summer. You can dis variety of different things to make your summer the best ever!